Could you take the stairs one time and the elevator the rest of the day? That is a start, a small action step. So lets make that a “SMART - doable goal.” In the next blog I will show you how one client made small action steps into sustainable healthy change.
SMART GOAL- I will take the stairs,(S) one time (M), after lunch, on Tuesday (T) and be aware of how my body feels after.- (The goals is realistic (R) and attainable (A)
- S- Specific- I will take the stairs
- M- Measureable- one time
- A-Attainable- Choose a staircase that is doable- not 34 floors like I tried one time
- R- Realistic- Stairs that you can realistically climb
- T-Timely- on Tuesday
- Decide on one small action step that you could accomplish.
- Post it below; and tell us when you did it
- How did you feel after you accomplished it
- What did you discover, become aware of?
- Were you able to make it smart?